HOW TO APPLY:
1. Thoroughly clean your lashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
2. If needed, trim lash to fit your eyes.
3. Apply lash adhesive to lash band; wait 30 seconds for adhesive to become slightly tacky.
4. Place the lash as close to your natural lash line as possible. Use your fingertip to gently press along the band to secure in place.
HOW TO REMOVE:
1. Gently peel off lash strip, starting at the outer corner.
2. Use oil-based eye makeup remover to remove excess adhesive from lash band and eyelid.
3. Place lashes back onto the tray for future use.
1. Always remember to check fit. If it extends beyond your lash line, trim the excess with small scissors.
2. Give your glue enough time to become tacky before applying lashes. Wait 30-60 seconds for optimal results and hold lashes in place when applying, allowing the adhesive to dry completely.
3. To Clean Lashes, remove the strip of dried adhesive with a pair of tweezers. Lay the lashes on a tissue and use a Q-tip dipped in makeup remover to rub the lashes from root to tip until they are completely clean. Place the clean lashes back onto the tray for future use.